- [Multipurpose power supply] Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline (3500 surge watts, 3200 rated watts) and propane (3100 surge watts, 2800 rated watts). Easily runs a small house lighting system or an RV’s 15k air conditioning unit or other equipment like the refrigerator and more needs
- [Easy Start]Provides two start modes to choose from electric start and recoil start,quick start technology ensures that the machine is ready to work within seconds.
- [Extra-long run time] While using Eco mode you can extend your run times. It will Run for approximately 11h(Gas) or 24h(LPG) @25% load. Approximately 6.5h(Gas) or 13.5h(LPG) at 50% load.External to a larger LPG tank allows for longer power generation times without the need for frequent fuel additions.
- [Clear Digital Display]The panel is equipped with a digital display screen to monitor the data and feedback information in real time. It helps you clearly understand the fuel condition, usage, power generation status and generator condition.
- [Higher generation efficiency]LPG is easier to obtain and preserve, and is environmentally friendly. The cost per kWh is lower than gas.
- [Brand Warranty]Maxpeedingrods warrants all the inverter generators against defects in workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"), and free lifetime technical support and customer service.
Package Dimensions: 24.6 x 21.5 x 16.0 inches